On 11/20/2013 1:03 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Well, the Calon list and the FB group are discussion forums, and not
> "official".  I gather the new Yahoo group, which is outgoing only, is
> for official news.  I guess it can't hurt to have it.

Because if it is "official" it's better?

I'm caught between the desire to appreciate the effort, and
a profound disquiet over how the SCA generally handles
"information"; of which this is a pedestrian example.

	Tibor

PS Don't announce it here.  Gateway it here, by automatically
    adding the Calontir list as a subscriber.