Murd,

Since ex cathedra literally means "from the chair", and since I am a
King (Laurel King of Arms), I think that proclamations made by Laure
are ex cathedra.

Gabriel

who hasn't got dirt on him

who wasn't around when rocks were soft...that's Tibor

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Bruce Lapham wrote:

Gabriel wrote...

>I have, in my many offices (since we're using chronology to explain
experience) sent information ex officio (or ex cathedra) >out to
unofficial lists all the time.

Wow!  You've been Pope?  I only had to volunteer for SCA activities to
get my "bird."  Things must have been much harder back in the days when
rocks were soft and dirt was clean.

Murd

--
Patrick Anderson