I just wish that people would cut long history...ESPECIALLY The freaking
digests!!! (But I have a lot of opinions on responding to emails that
you got through a digest...like go to the listserv posting function and
respond specifically)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013, at 12:14 PM, Jim Myers wrote:
> To each their own, of course, but I often don't bother reading posts if I
> have to scroll down to the bottom. If someone is commenting in context,
> or
> it is another type of correspondence it can be helpful - and even
> desirable.
> But in discussion threads I find it to be exceedingly annoying. Again,
> that's just me...   ;]

Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,
he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste