I'll happily second that motion.

From: Clayton Neff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] is this working

Mathurin and Sakurai -

You two do not agree. We all know that. Please do not promulgate your
disagreement (however courteous) here.

Thanks.

-- Logan --

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Sakurai no Jirou Takeo
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Doesn't mean they are on this list or complaining about people on Facebook.

Sakurai no Jirou Takeo
Kingdom of Calontir
Barony of Forgotten Sea
Canton of Aston Tor