>> I'm genuinely curious.  I realize that some people may have job
>> requirements
>> that would preclude them from signing up for FB with their own, modern
>> name/
>> information.  But, how would a job keep one from creating a "FB persona"?

Had to stop use of FB when we changed credit card processors at the
hobby shop several years ago.  CC processor wanted no cc transactions
processed over a LAN - Internet connection with systems that accessed
FB.  That also killed FB at our home as the servers, workstations etc
are quick replacements for the shop in case of a disaster.

Even without FB access our employees can waste hours of time surfing at
work.

Hugh