On 11/12/2013 11:34 AM, Patrick Anderson wrote:
> I ran on the platform of reducing jobs! I succeeded!

During a recession!

Unemployed and underemployed heralds are now a scourge on
the countryside, annoying Peers through excess flattery
and performing unauthorized heraldic visitations in hopes
of being bought off.

Pregnant women everywhere are being harassed: "have you
picked a name yet for your child?  I can help: it can
be really authentic!  George is already taken, but I can
help!"

Everywhere you go, graffiti is scrawled on corporate
logos and sports team images: "this is offensive for
conflict", "bad contrast" "color on color!!!11leventybang!"

Thanks a lot, you bum.  Look what you did.

	Tibor :-) :-)