Just a comment from an used-up SCA bureaucrat.

If you attend as the Kingdom Social Media Officer, if this thing is
formed its going to become official. If you attend as Roise, its less
likely to.

Should-be-a-rule: If an officer gets involved in the start of a
project, the project is Official, no matter what.

Gabriel