On 11/18/2013 11:17 PM, Steven Boyd wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Something to consider about the 50th Year Celebration.

It will start on Fireworks Friday of Lilies War, unless we change our schedule.

I do not suspect there will be extensive Calontir attendance, as it would involve 2 straight weeks of camping, with a portaging of camp in the middle of it.

I will do both, but I have a slightly different motivation...

Andrixos
Personally, I think Lilies should strongly consider moving dates for that year only.  We are part of a much bigger organization, and we do well to remember that occasionally.  Erich and I are planning on 50th year if there is a conflict.

Elasait