I guess it depends on your sensibilities. I wouldn't eat something killed and brought home by my dogs. Dogs have germy mouths and if they have broken the skin heaven knows what's in the meat.

But I was raised a farm girl and we always ate the summer pet rabbits and their offspring. (Same with the cows and pigs and chickens etc.)

Giulia

Sent from my Phone