On 11/7/2013 4:29 PM, SJ Paterson wrote:
> Might I add one more piece of gazette grooviness: it is searchable via
> tags on the articles, you can go back and read again items of import or
> interest which is harder to do on the e-list (though not impossible) and
> very very hard, (if not impossible), on facebook.  Ok, I’ll stop waving
> the pom-poms...

Why did you stop before you listed the Facebook/Twitter and
LiveJournal syndication and notifications, as well as the
email gateway to the East Kingdom mailing list?

Seriously: someone should talk to Catrin, grab the code and
information, change the artwork, and just start writing
Calontir-specific stuff.

	Tibor