Well, the Calon list and the FB group are discussion forums, and not "official".  I gather the new Yahoo group, which is outgoing only, is for official news.  I guess it can't hurt to have it.

D^
This message was composed by typing with my thumbs.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Patrick Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CALONTIR] Yahoo group? Re: [CALONTIR] CALONTIR Digest - 12 Nov 2013 to 13 Nov 2013 (#2013-144)
Date: Tue, Nov 19, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm confused. So right now we have this list, which is used for distribution of information, a Facebook group which is also being used, and now a yahoo group??

Why can't the posts that would go on the Yahoo group come through this list??

Gabriel
Who wishes the digest subject lines would get changed to be relevant

--
Patrick Anderson

Sent from a phone.
Please forgive spelling mistakes.