My father used to provide us with wild bunnies every now and then;  I do not believe I suffered any ill effects.  If the bunnies are thoroughly cooked, health should not be an issue.  On the other hand, the squick factor may be an issue for you.  Emoji

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:09:33 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Bunnies
To: [log in to unmask]

Excuse my ignorance of your family... but who are Daisy and Dweezil? In my world, that would make the difference... I mean... if they're bunnies, then I'd say you answered your question with the wording... If they're dogs... do bunnies get rabies? I'm having a hard time picturing rabid bunnies...  Just where did they catch them?
Would Daisy and Dweezil be kids? Because that might be awkward to explain...

Deirdre