My sister in Forgotten Sea raises rabbits. I have rabbit stock going right now. If any one local is looking, i can put you in contact with her.
SeraphinaMichelle Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Walmart doesn't offer rabbit. Where do you shop?

I buy rabbits at Global Foods, which may be a St. Louis-only
store.  But, I've seen dressed rabbit at every Farmer's Market
I've ever been to, so if there is one of those in your area, you
may be able to get it there.  You can also buy it on line, but
it's *really* expensive to do that (at least, in my experience).

Fiondel