Sorry but I have to disagree... I firmly believe we should do something to remember ourpeople. And not everyone was a part of the major kinds
of stories that Crag so wonderfully wrote for us.  But I think so often of so many wonderful people and there should be something to remember them.
Bronwyn
(Remembering Muriel Wynne ..... Phillipe de Mortain... Cormach..... Luciana.... Lenore.... Marie de Lancy....Celegur... Duncan.... and many many more.)