I guess I consider this an easy one. 50th year will happen ONE TIME. One time only.
Lilies... happens EVERY YEAR.

My choice is 50th year.

Deirdre

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Steven Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Something to consider about the 50th Year Celebration.

It will start on Fireworks Friday of Lilies War, unless we change our schedule.

I do not suspect there will be extensive Calontir attendance, as it would involve 2 straight weeks of camping, with a portaging of camp in the middle of it.

I will do both, but I have a slightly different motivation...

Andrixos

--
Its ALL about the Purple~