Please note that the Calontir Google Calendar is an unofficial calendar that someone has put together on their own.
The official Kingdom Calendar does not go out that far into the future and is kept up by the Kingdom Reeve.

Eowyth has the right idea, there is a Lilies Committee meeting at Kris Kinder, and if you would like to see this topic discussed and have any possible solutions, please let the Committee know in advance.

If you don't know who's on the committee, here's a handy link that will get you to the information.
http://www.calontir.org/lilieswar/

Thank you,
Rebecca
(Committee Member)

Baroness Rebecca Beaumont, OP
Chamberlain to Their Royal Majesties Calontir,
King Damien & Queen Issabell