Greetings from Sofya,

As the person who maintains the UNOFFICIAL Google calendar, I can attest that any events that go past the official Kingdom calendar webpage (i.e. past December 2014) are tentative placeholder events only (and should be marked as such - I've fixed the Lilies listing to reflect that, somehow missed that one).

Google calendar doesn't let me specify the "2nd weekend of June" for when events repeat, but goes strictly by date "every year on June 13th".  So every year I have to manually shift all repeating events events once they're on the official calendar (but that's still way faster than completely recreating the events from scratch every year).

That "calendar creep" is why, by 2016, it looks like Lilies would start on Wednesday and end on Thursday.  :-(

At your service,

Sofya

Mason City, IA aka Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir                                        ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info                                                                       {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"                                                                     (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."          -^-^-`