I'm confused. So right now we have this list, which is used for distribution of information, a Facebook group which is also being used, and now a yahoo group??

Why can't the posts that would go on the Yahoo group come through this list??

Gabriel
Who wishes the digest subject lines would get changed to be relevant

--
Patrick Anderson

Sent from a phone.
Please forgive spelling mistakes.