 From: Hroller McKnutt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] New "Calontir News" mailing list.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Sakurai no Jirou Takeo
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I do, however, disagree with putting this list on that list.  If people want
> the information that is on the other list, they should sign up for it.
> Personally, I do not like getting duplicates or triplicates of messages just
> because some people want to be on one list and not sign up for another.  If

You won't get duplicates if you are on this list and not the other
one, you only get them if you sign up for both, if that one is
auto-posting to this one why sign up for both? That list is for the
people that don't want to be bothered with the signal to noise ratio
of THIS list, or the issues with FB.

This isn't rocket surgery...

Hrothgar