Forwarded to Vatavia.

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 10:27 AM, Shannon Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Cross posted from the Calontir Facebook page:

Hello Kingdom of Calontir! I am your Lilies youth coordinator this year, and I would like to get the ball rolling by inviting you to sign up to teach our youth! One of the things I have noticed in the past is how the youth coordinator has to struggle to try and fit everyone's schedule together, so to try and alleviate some of that I have created a sign up for you to pick the time slot you would like to teach in. That way you are in charge of your own schedule, and you know when we want to have classes  I will also be sending out a schedule for teen/games tent as well. Please feel free to share this with your lists, the more people we have to help teach our youth, the better war they will have! Bards, if you would like to continue story time, please have someone sign up for that time as well.

Yours in Service,
Izzy (Isabella de Erbiere)

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies