I will come up with either a music or an artisan class.  Thanks.  Because I am not the music coordinator for the first time in five years, my schedule is open.  When do you need the schedule most?  I can do a marble paper class leading to a bookmaking session, probably over two days. the bookmaking class is probably better for kids over age 8. I would also like to do a beginning recorder class.  Let me know.
HLS Brighid O'Mahuna, Shire of Flinthyll
brenda knox