I think I have seen rabbit at Hen House supermarkets in the Kansas City area.

Hertha

From: "Deidra Carson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 1:05:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Bunnies

Walmart doesn't offer rabbit. Where do you shop?

On Nov 30, 2013 12:28 AM, "Stefan li Rous" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What is "Hasenpfeffer"?  A rabbit stew?

For those concerned about the possible dangers in wild rabbit, I have seen frozen rabbits for sale in the grocery store.

Stefan

On Nov 29, 2013, at 10:02 PM, Ted Eisenstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Heck, there was an event in Standing Stones a while ago at which Hasenpfeffer made
> an appearance. No-one got sick, and there was none left over.
>
> ....come to think of it, I do believe it was just for the Privy Chamber's lunch, so there
> wasn't a whole lot of it, nor a whole lot of people who could have gotten sick, but
> it was there, and smelled quite good.
>

> Okay, so I have a veritable trash heap of memories. What of it?
>

> Alban

--------
THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          [log in to unmask]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****