Its very sad for those who want NOTHING to do with FB or other social media.

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:22:51 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] is this working
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey Morgana,

I know the can of worms is closed, but I've never been spammed from the "Facebook Friends List" and I have two profiles. Maybe if your settings were set up differently? If you'd like to try again, I can help. :)

The death of the email list is sad for me, too, but we've pretty much been without great content on here since the advent of the topic-specific lists. :)

Hugs,

Maerwynn
(Yes, Facebook and Google are evil empires out to steal all my identifying features, but Google buzzed my phone this morning to tell me there was an accident on my route to work, and I knew who won crown within minutes by watching it on Facebook. :) I'll probably let somebody put a microchip in my brain, too...) :)