Please remember that these are all choices individuals make.  You CHOOSE to
be on the Calon-net (or not). You CHOOSE to be on Facebook (or not). As
people make different choices, the dynamics of those choices will change.
If you want different results, you need to at least consider different
choices.
Derdriu