You know, earlier today I thought -- Where is Mathurin in this discussion? I hope he's OK! :)

Hugs from me to you!

Maerwynn

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Mathurin Kerbusso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I expect the email list to become increasingly outdated
> and used less – the world is moving on. And it is far easier to
> participate vicariously through others on FB, after all…  ;]

Agreed. But there are good, solid, rational reasons to choose not to be on
FB, and they have been clearly explained. Writing it off to ludditism is
disingenuous, to put it politely.

--
Mathurin
"Non nobis solum"