From: Mathurin Kerbusso <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] is this working
Sent: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 11:20:55 PM

>  You have
> every right not to join Facebook, not to like Facebook, to have whatever
> disagreements with Facebook that you like, but please realize that not
> everyone shares those views

They aren't "views". They aren't like what is your favorite TV show, or do
you like sprinkles on your cupcakes. They are facts, clearly documented
actions by FB that no other social media has been caught doing, that FB
execs have never accepted as wrong, and never done anything about avoiding
similar infractions in the future. Many corporations block FB, even those
that don't block any other social media, not because they don't share your
views, but because FB is an untrustworthy partner in social media. Not a
view, not an opinion, a matter of record.

--
Mathurin
"Non nobis solum"