Greetings Janos!

I do believe that the Cooks' Guild would like to have a meeting at Kris
Kinder.  If you could squeeze us in somewhere, that would be wonderful!

Thank you very much.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la FertÚ
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

*Da ambiente e ospitalitÓ sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*