Greetings Janos!

I do believe that the Cooks' Guild would like to have a meeting at Kris Kinder.  If you could squeeze us in somewhere, that would be wonderful!

Thank you very much.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!