Hello,

I am Lady Dulcibella de Chateaurien, Chronicler of the Shire of Calanaid Nuadh. I would like to be involved in this project if it becomes a go.

Dulcie

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Debra Hense <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I like this idea of Bess's.  Let's get together and talk about it at
12th Night?  Kris Kinder already has lots of meetings going on.

--
Lucy Zahnle
http://www.vault-of-valhalla.com