Nope, we are independent – but follow all laws & policies – for example the SCA asked us to remove a rather opinionated (anti-SCA) post by former royals and we did. We run it as professionally as we can, with photo releases, etc
Bess

From: Maerwynn of Holme
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Social Media/information options

This is probably something that falls under the Kingdom Web Ministers purview, yes?

Bess, is the East Kingdom one overseen by any "official" entities?

Maerwynn

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Jeremy Slick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  One of those times wherey newsletter skills from work could come in handy...

  ...and I'm not in Kingdom. LOL!

  But this is very cool stuff, Bess.

  Jibra'il.

--