Bess, your gazette is wonderful!  I really like this idea!

I'd be interested in joining the meeting at Kris Kinder that Kateryn
mentioned if we have one.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

*Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*