Bess, your gazette is wonderful!  I really like this idea!

I'd be interested in joining the meeting at Kris Kinder that Kateryn mentioned if we have one.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!