Even better! :)

Maerwynn (Who has a job already, dang it!)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM, SJPaterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am a lucky gal when I was tricked...ahem ask to join the editor crew.  I really like working with Mistress Catrin & the gang, and while this may be Bess sharing the very clever idea with her Calon Family, it isn't mine, it is all Catrin's genius!

Bess

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Schuldenfrei