Might I add one more piece of gazette grooviness: it is searchable via tags on the articles, you can go back and read again items of import or interest which is harder to do on the e-list (though not impossible) and very very hard, (if not impossible), on facebook.  Ok, I’ll stop waving the pom-poms...

Bess

From: Maerwynn of Holme
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Social Media/information options

Even better! :)

Maerwynn (Who has a job already, dang it!)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM, SJPaterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  I am a lucky gal when I was tricked...ahem ask to join the editor crew.  I really like working with Mistress Catrin & the gang, and while this may be Bess sharing the very clever idea with her Calon Family, it isn't mine, it is all Catrin's genius!

  Bess

  -----Original Message----- From: Mark Schuldenfrei