Bess wrote:
Might I add one more piece of gazette grooviness: it is searchable via tags on the articles, you can go back and read again items of import or interest which is harder to do on the e-list (though not impossible) and very very hard, (if not impossible), on facebook.†
I imagine it can also be set up to be index-able by search engines (like Google) so people will get it showing up in search results. This will drive traffic to the SCA sites when the general public searches for things we talk about. This would be a GOOD THING(tm) for recruiting new members who don't realize we exist. This is a big plus over email lists, FB, G+, etc.
Ok, Iíll stop waving the pom-poms...
But you look so cute in that little skirt...

-- Logan --