I've just sent a note asking for a tentative spot on the Kris Kinder
schedule.  Looks like right now the only spots open are at 9:00 ... there
are some later in the day but they're opposite the Pelican and Laurel
meetings.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

*Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*