Thank you for asking for a KK meeting! :)

Dulcie

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Suzanne Booth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've just sent a note asking for a tentative spot on the Kris Kinder schedule.  Looks like right now the only spots open are at 9:00 ... there are some later in the day but they're opposite the Pelican and Laurel meetings.

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!