We are set for 12:30 in meeting room 2 for 30 minutes.

There were some longer time slots available, but they were opposite the Laurel and Pelican meetings.

I have also requested a time slot at 12th Night.

Can someone give me a short descriptive write up about our meeting for the Kris Kinder and 12th Night websites?

Suzanne