“A Brief Planning Committee meeting for the purpose of establishing an independent online ‘newspaper’ to share the news, events and goings-on of and for the people of Calontir, everyone welcome”

From: Suzanne Booth
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 8:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Social Media/information options

We are set for 12:30 in meeting room 2 for 30 minutes.

There were some longer time slots available, but they were opposite the Laurel and Pelican meetings.

I have also requested a time slot at 12th Night.

Can someone give me a short descriptive write up about our meeting for the Kris Kinder and 12th Night websites?

Suzanne