Thank you very much, Bess!

We're on the schedule now for a meeting at 12th Night as well.  (Don't know
where on the schedule we are yet, but we are on the schedule.)

Suzanne

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Kingdoms of Calontir and Northshield

*Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*