Roise ighean ui Rhauidhrie
Kingdom Social Media Officer
Kingdom of Calontir

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:00 AM, CALONTIR automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Social Media/information options (10)

Date:    Fri, 8 Nov 2013 06:22:01 -0600
From:    Rachel Ost/Konstantia Kaloethina <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Social Media/information options

Also, bit late to the party, but I'd like to help if I can.

(it's always a bit weird finding one's name in the EK Gazette when one lives here.)

-Konstantia

------------------------------

Date:    Fri, 8 Nov 2013 06:25:01 -0600
From:    Suzanne Booth <[log in to unmask]>

We are set for 12:30 in meeting room 2 for 30 minutes.

There were some longer time slots available, but they were opposite the
Laurel and Pelican meetings.

I have also requested a time slot at 12th Night.

Can someone give me a short descriptive write up about our meeting for the
Kris Kinder and 12th Night websites?

Suzanne
On Nov 7, 2013 5:17 PM, "SJPaterson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Because I didn't want to get pushy. No code to grab, Tibor, it is
> wordpress, so easy even Bess can do it ;)
>
> BUT
> Totally open to hook anyone up with Catrin to ask questions, etc
>
> Bess

“A Brief Planning Committee meeting for the purpose of establishing an independent online ‘newspaper’ to share the news, events and goings-on of and for the people of Calontir, everyone welcome”