Unto the children of the Heartland,

I am looking forward to seeing you all at Toys for Tots this year! As you know, we use this event to gather donations of toys so that the underprivileged children in our kingdom may have a better, happier holiday.

I challenge you all to bring a toy for the donation drive too. When you drop it off at the door, use the group, "kids of Calontir" as your designation, and let's see how many toys we can collect!

Then... come find me while I am sitting in the throne watching the tourney, and I have special gifts for you as well!

Ok? Sound like a fun challenge? Pass the word.

Issabell

Sakurai no Jirou Takeo (aka Jeremiah Jennings)
Kingdom of Calontir
Barony of Forgotten Sea
Canton of Aston Tor
Champagne Players
Argent, a torii gate gules and on a chief wavy sable three cherry blossoms argent