I'd like to second Bess.

Calontir has a history of not making bureaucracy and rules and
officerships where it isn't needed. This is one of those things where
it isn't needed. Keep it unofficial. Have the people who want to run it
run it.

It does not replace the newsletter...and frankly, I still prefer the
newsletter for information about events and such like (please people
put directions either in site fliers or on the event webpage.

This is, as Bess put it, a newspaper. Let it be an unofficial one.

Gabriel

(who, despite his various jobs in the SCA, hates bureaucracy in the
SCA)