In my opinion if we are allocating space for meeting at an event it is an official endeavor. It seems that we have a problem with fragmentation of information already. I would rather see us strive to improve existing areas of communication. How many groups have Calendars and websites that are not  up-to-date. Why Is it necessary to sign up for a Facebook page and a yahoo group to get a full picture of what is going on in most groups? I am sure the others that disagree with me but I would like to see the energy that would be put into this project put into consolidating and improving our existing communication. Please forgive me if this seems like a rant. I usually like most folks lurk on this list because I wish to know what is going on in the kingdom and for a change I thought I would add my thoughts  to the discussion

Regards,

LD Zachariah Lochrie
(mka) Zachary McDonald