Children of the Heartland,

How are you doing on your toy collection for Tots for Tots? Don't forget when you turn them in to put the group "Kids of Calontir" next to your name. That way we can count up how many toys the kids bring!  yay!

Our goal is to collect as many toys as we can for the underprivileged kids in our area. That way they get fun toys for the holidays.

Can't wait to see each of you! Be sure to come find me during the day when I am sitting in the throne, and I will give you a gift!

See you in four days!

Issabell

Sakurai no Jirou Takeo (aka Jeremiah Jennings)
Kingdom of Calontir
Barony of Forgotten Sea
Canton of Aston Tor
Champagne Players
Argent, a torii gate gules and on a chief wavy sable three cherry blossoms argent