Just FYI. And it's pretty cool to look at the front page photos and spot Calontir in 2 (at least) of the 16 cover photos. :)

-Eowyth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gwendolyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [B3R List] Fwd: [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch
To: B3R List -new <[log in to unmask]>

FYI

Gwendolyn

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: November 12, 2013, 1:01:38 PM CST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch

The Society would like to announce the launch of our new Online Newcomer's Portal! This interactive, media-rich website will provide an engaging new way for those discovering our organization to learn more about us, get excited about what we do, and get in touch with local branches.
A big thank you to all our writers, photographers, and artists for their contributions to this new site! If you have any questions or feedback for the new site, please contact the project director Lord Tobias Morgan at [log in to unmask].

Avery W. Krouse
Society Social Media Officer
Deputy Society Seneschal for Special Projects
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask].

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.