For those curious about such things, semi-finals were
HG Martino vs HL Thaddeus Ellenbock
HG JoeAngus vs HL Duncan MacTorquill

Thaddeus & Duncan needed to win twice to advance.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Catrijn vanden Westhende <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Jenna <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do I understand from Tibor's post that Martino won Crown for Ariel?

What else of interest occurred on that day?  Someone please tell.

Jenna

Correct, Martino and Ariel are our newest Heirs.  I'm taking the liberty to repost the court summary (already public on FB) for those interested:

Crown Tourney evening court:
Cearan Mac Brendan - Torse
Anne von Weingarten - Swan
Cristina D'Ambuler - Torse
Kaye of Gordon - Swan
Cesare di Lodovico Malefici - AoA
Katherine d'Arles - Cross
Kezia von Holzenhaus - Cross
Aleksandr Yaroslavovich Vyetcikov - Augmentation
Roise ni' Ullachain - Augmentation

Congratulations to all!

- Catrijn