Hrmph- i try to resist and get beaten to it. Mostly, i got hung up on what coat of arms a Philosophy Knight might have, or whether he could wield Occam's Razor, or etc.

(Ah well, i used up most of my "lonely was the knight"-type jokes the last time we didn't have many people for fighter practice.)

TOCD, Auto-Incorrected