I just received this email solicitation for an article, based on my WLA
paper. I imagine that everyone presenting at the conference is likely to
get one. Beware, it's a scam. They suck you in with an offer to publish,
then charge you at the last minute. More details here:
http://www.mededworld.org/AMEE-News/AMEE-Articles/Attention-AMEE-2012-Participants.aspx

Some articles I've read on these sorts of journals in the past few years
suggests that they don't even actually do peer-review, they just claim to.

Best,
Tom

---
Tom Lynch
Associate Professor
Chair, Undergraduate Studies
Editor, *Western American Literature*
Department of English
202 Andrews Hall
P.O. Box 880333
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Lincoln, NE  68588-0333 <[log in to unmask]>

*"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity."-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.*

*New Books:*
*The Bioregional Imagination: Literature, Ecology, Place
<http://www.ugapress.org/index.php/books/the_bioregional_imagination>*
*Artifacts & Illuminations: Critical Essays on Loren Eiseley
<http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/product/Artifacts-and-Illuminations,674965.aspx>*

Homepage <http://english.unl.edu/tlynch2/>
Faculty Page <http://english.unl.edu/faculty/profs/tlynch.html>