Coming from a kingdom where both styles have been fought forever, I still call them heavy and light.

On Dec 20, 2013 11:02 AM, "Clayton Neff" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Changing the subject to be more relevant...

Tibor wrote:
What do people think are the best two paired names for the two
"sports"?

I look at it as what are the two styles attempting to recreate? My feeling is that "armored" and "unarmored" are best, since that is the major distinction. But I understand that "unarmored" sounds a lot like "unarmed", which implies something more like MMA than what we are practicing.

-- Logan --